SCANDAL Pace (Reminder): SCANDAL Cast Hosting Live Twitter Q&A TONIGHT! (Plus some HINTS)
GLADIATORS – Remember to log in to Twitter TONIGHT for a live tweet Q&A with our favorite GLADIATORS – the cast of SCANDAL!
Here’s the details:
• Q&A starts at 10 pm/EST on the East Coast for Session I. Session II will start at 10 pm/PST for the West Coast.
• Remember to use #AskScandal when you tweet your questions so the cast sees them! Using the correct hash tag is VERY IMPORTANT because this is how the cast follows the conversation! Want a Reply or RT? USE #AskScandal
• Katie Lowes tweeted yesterday that she won’t be able to join in for this Q&A since she’s traveling! We’ll miss her!
• GLADIATORS will still re-watch another episode of SCANDAL tonight for those of you that have been participating in our weekly #ScandalRehab sessions.
• We will be watching Episode 5, “Crash and Burn” and we will start right after the East Coast Q&A session with the cast so we will be able to watch the episode and finish in time for the East Coasters who want to participate with the West Coast Q&A at 10 pm/PST.
A Few Things to Remember:
Since GLADIATORS are so excited to tweet with the cast tonight, I wanted to point out key information we already know so we can get answers to our more burning questions! (aka: “Questions NOT to ask during tonight’s Q&A”)
The cast has said multiple times that they still don’t know and Shonda Rhimes ain’t talkin! So even though we are all dying to know #WhoIsQuinn, we’re gonna have to wait! 😀 Plus it will totally spoil the surprise!
• Is there going to be a Season 2?
Regretfully, yes, some fans have MISSED THE MEMO on this one! Shocking, I know! ABC did renew the series for a second season!!!
• When does Season 2 start?
Season 2 of SCANDAL will return in September this fall and the show will remain in its same time slot – Thursdays at 10/9 c after ‘Grey’s Anatomy’. At the time of this post the actual premiere date for Season 2 has yet to be announced, but be sure to check back here for updates!
• How many episodes will Season 2 have?
ABC ordered 13 episodes for Season 2 of SCANDAL. However, cast members have tweeted there’s a possibility that more episodes could be ordered if ratings rise and hold strong!! What does this mean? RECRUIT MORE GLADIATORS, tune in live when Season 2 starts and DVR episodes!
So remember to log in to Twitter for the Q&A TONIGHT at 10 pm east coast time and again at 10 pm west coast time!!! So excited! See you GLADIATORS later tonight!!
#Scandal fans, it’s been 2 long. It really has. So…the cast will be doing a Twitter chat on Thursday 10-11 PM. Both time zones! Please RT!
— Joshua Malina (@JoshMalina) June 17, 2012